- This Website, any associated platforms and social media channels are owned and operated by Sushi Hub Holding Pty Ltd ABN 55 168 026 855 (“Sushi Hub”). By using this Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions listed below.
- Sushi Hub may from time to time amend, update or change this website including these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Sushi Hub is not liable to you or anyone if errors occur in the information or if that information is not up to date.
- Product and price information is subject to change without notice.
- Sushi Hub will endeavour to provide free of allergen or free of gluten products if requested by the customer.
- Please be aware that there is always a risk that traces of allergens may be transferred to a product during processing, storage, or preparation at store kitchens. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee that any product sold is free from traces of listed allergens. Therefore, no food items are sold as allergen free.
- Subject to law, Sushi Hub will not be liable for any costs, fees, claims, damages, charges whatsoever, including medical and dental costs, if a customer has any adverse reaction to a product sold through a Sushi Hub store.
- If you have a particular sensitivity to any of the listed allergens, please contact us via email to email@example.com for further information prior to consumption of any of our products. All advertised “gluten free” products from our store have been tested by recognised laboratory. Any results showing “less than 5mg per 1kg is considered gluten free”. We label all products according to the test results.
- Please refer to the Allergen Information
All material contained in this Website is the property of Sushi Hub including but not limited to our name, logo, photography, images, illustrations, and the wording displayed on this Website and other media platforms. The trademarks appearing on this Website are primarily trademarks of Sushi Hub. The trademarks and all material contained in this Website must not be used or modified in any way without the express written permission of Sushi Hub.
Sushi Hub enables visitors to post review of and comments on our Website, our social media and on Sushi Hub Google pages. If you post reviews or comments, you grant Sushi Hub and its affiliates a right to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, delete/remove and/or display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media.
Your use of the material contained on this Website is at your sole risk. Any information and data exclude any warranties which may be excluded by law. Sushi Hub reserves the right to change any of the material on this Website at any time.
To the extent permitted by law Sushi Hub will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use this Website and the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know or should have known of the possibility of such damage.
The laws of the Commonwealth of Australia govern this Website.
This Website may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Sushi Hub makes no representations or warranties that the content of this Website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this Website from outside Australia, you do so on your own responsibility and are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.